請利用意見回應功能提出問題,或用 flourho@yahoo.com.tw 信箱與我聯絡。

2011年8月24日 星期三

政治理念

Citizen's Pledge of Loyalty

I LOVE my country, and I love my people. I intend to be a good  citizen and be loyal to the cause of my country. I want my country to be ever free and independent and I want my people to be ever happy and prosperous. For my country and for my people, I will work and save, I will live and serve.

I BELIEVE in a good, strong, clean government. As a citizen, I deem it my duty to bear my share of the sacrifice and burden and responsibility. I will obey the law and help the government officials enforce the law. I will try to be honest, self-supporting, serviceable.

I LOVE peace, but I will fight for the sake of right, of freedom, and of justice. I love my life, but I will gladly die for the sake of my family, my people, and my God.

我上初中的時候,在英文課本讀過一篇文章,依稀還記得其中的部分內容,今日心血來潮上網搜尋是否有相關完整的文章,竟然被我找到了。我非常高興,因為我一直記不起來 prosperous 這個字怎麼寫。

我不喜歡政治,但是關心政治,希望國家能夠出現英明的政治人物,統治國家走上康莊大道,帶給人民富裕而快樂的生活,因此我會運用我的力量要求及協助政府做好事情。這篇文章很簡單的說出我心中的想法。

1 則留言:

  1. I love a country that has freedom under the rule of law, democracy rooted in human rights, justice and equality for all.

    回覆刪除